Monday, August 1, 2011

Passing the ball to Daddy

James spent at least 30 minutes playing catch with me tonight. Since he's just shy of 20 months, "catch" is more like "chase-and-return." He did a good job of staying where he was, waiting for the ball, grabbing it, and then throwing it back to me. It was awesome.

I tried to get it on video, but as soon as I brought out my cellphone James did this:



He always wants to see the cellphone screen for himself. He is never content to simply stay in the frame. After some distraction, I was able to capture a video of him chasing-and-returing the ball. For some reason he wanted to walk funny for the camera:


There was also a lot of this going on:


James isn't just getting older; he's getting more fun to play with. Praise the Lord that he is a healthy and happy little guy.

1 comment: