Thursday, April 26, 2012

Visit to Oma and Papa!

Nathan is pulling all-nighters back in Pittsburgh while James and I have fun at the grandparents. We've been here just over a week and we still have 6 more days! We miss Nathan and can't wait to see him!

But we're enjoying our time visiting family and friends. And I'm enjoying the break from some mom duties. :) I've taken most of my pictures on my phone, but I'm having problems getting them to my computer. I think I've become less computer-literate the longer I'm married to Nathan. Oh well... here's still some great photos and a video.

"Where's James???"
"BOOO!"



"Sugar" and Great Grandma
Great Grandpa

Rub-a-dub dub, three "men" in a tub

Fun and tickles
This video of James catching a ball doesn't show the how impressive it really is. He could repeatedly catch the ball as long as he was paying attention and I was throwing it from a quite a distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment