I think this is a great way to start out our family blog: live ultrasound. Nathan and I had our first prenatal visit at the world-renowned Magee-Women's Hospital. Our doctors office is located at the hospital, which is convenient and close to our home. Best of all, their ultrasound machine is sophisticated enough to record a DVD! It will be interesting to show this to our child one day.
I am feeling very pregnant these days. I'm showing quite a bit now and just beginning to feel movements. The other night Nathan had his hand on my belly and pushed on it a couple of times. Immediately after, I felt a strong kick in the same location from the inside. It was the strangest feeling and the first time I really knew it was the baby. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite strong enough for Nathan to feel. Other movements have been like waves in my stomach.
Praise God that this appointment showed us that we have a healthy baby thus far! We are so thankful and anxiously waiting to meet our baby and be parents. Only 20 more weeks to go. Thank you for all the prayers and support!
Congrats! I had no idea. How've you been? Sorry to just comment on your blog... It's been a long time since we last met....but it's nice to know you have a blog that I can keep up with. Keep healthy... wishing you all the best! Can't wait...
ReplyDeleteOops Theresa here...
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! So so so excited for you guys. And thrilled to have fellow bloggers. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm so happy for you guys! What a beautiful little baby. He/she is a little mover. God bless you guys and your baby. You two are going to make great parents.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, great video! I'm looking forward to meeting the little one in person :). Hope you guys are doing well, miss all three of you (hi Sadie!)
ReplyDelete- Tim