For about the past month, James's hair has gotten to the length where it's just getting into his eyes. What's worse was the hair growing over his ears! I keep delaying the inevitable, knowing that a haircut would change EVERYTHING! Ok, not everything, but he would look older and I wouldn't have his soft, fine baby hair anymore. Besides, it's like he became a toddler overnight and this was one of the last things where I could hold on to my baby boy! But, Nathan couldn't stand it. He woke up Saturday morning ready take James in as soon as they opened. (I had already convinced him that it would be a bad idea to cut it ourselves. Given our (lack of) haircutting expertise.) So this was what James thought about getting his haircut too:
I know it's blurry, but can you see the tears?!
Ok, maybe he just didn't want to me to make him stand so I could take a before picture. Isn't he so cute with all that hair. :)
So I took James to a salon just for kids. I didn't want his first haircut to be a traumatic experience, and besides, I never got to sit in a cool taxicab while playing with toys, being fed snacks, and watching cartoons when I got my hair cut.
Lookin' good, kid! Does it get any cuter than this!?
He looks bigger already! But yes... adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a DOLL....another hurdle crossed. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteGosh I am sorry we missed you in Denver. James is 2nd cousin once removed. I love the big family. I wish Mom was alive, she could tell you who he looks like.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos another great memory. I think the last two he is saying, "look at me, I am stylin with my new hairdo!"
ReplyDelete