Friday, June 4, 2010

Enjoying summer

James and I have had a blast being outside and enjoying the nice weather we've been having. We try to get together with other moms and babies a couple times a week. It's so nice to get out of the house and have James start socializing with other kids. We both get a little cooped up if we don't get out on a regular basis. I also need the social time. :)

Oscar and James

James and Kai

James and Tavin




James ("Hey, why can't I move like that") and Andrew


Going through all those pictures I realized that James has all boy buddies. There is one girl in the group, Laurel, but I don't have a picture of her. She's keeping all these boys in line, though!

James is 6 months old today! He had his 6 month doctor visit and all is well. The doctor actually used the word "perfect" to describe him; that's my baby James! He is in the 75th percentile for height (28 inches), wight (18 lb. 1 oz.), and head circumference (43.9 cm). His growth has definitely slowed, though, he only gained 2 pounds and grew half an inch in the past 2 months. But he is healthy and developing right on track. He even did really good with his shots. I couldn't hold him this time, but he only cried for the few seconds it took to get the shots and then he was quite content once I picked him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment