Although Nathan has been very busy this summer we've still been able to pull him away for some playtime. We went on a walk through our neighborhood, got food at our local festival at St. Rosalia Catholic Church, spent some time in the back yard and got rained out at a concert at Frick Park.
"I want to ride to work with Daddy"
 Hanging out in our back yard
|
 Walk to the park
|

|

|
 Lunch with Daddy at work
|
 Frick Park
|

We also celebrated Nathan's first Father's day! It was very busy day spent mostly at church, but we enjoyed every minute of it.

James lights up with a smile whenever he sees Nathan. It's wonderful to see! Although, James associates Nathan with playtime so much that he refuses to let him put him to bed. It would be nice to have an hour in the evenings of quite time with God, but I guess I'll just have to make that happen during one of his naps. It's hard to do though, with so many projects to do around the house.
Speaking of projects, I've decided to attempt to make curtains for James' room. Now (being for the past few months) that the sun doesn't go down till after James goes to bed, the blinds don't block out enough light. Our temporary solution of aluminum foil is falling down so I really need to get to it. For practice, I made a nursing cover for my friend who just had a baby. With very little sewing skills, it turned out pretty good.

Awwww, what a cutie! I love your new blog layout.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ellen! He's quite the handful already! :)
ReplyDeleteThe nursing cover looks great! You did a good job!
ReplyDelete