Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Mom Mom"

= "I want something... different." I don't think James is actually referring to me because he mostly says it when he's getting upset. But yesterday he decided he would say it all day. Such a cutie! So maybe a first word?!? Does it only count as a first word if they know the meaning to the word they are saying?

James just keeps amazing me with all that he learns. I've been noticing a pattern where he will wake up one day and start repeating his new discovery the entire day: sucking on his lower lip, tongue sticking out, screaming (although that's now an everyday occurrence), and yesterday it was saying "mom mom." He gets this compulsive behavior from his dad! It took me a few takes to get video because he got camera shy, but here is a short clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment