Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nathan's Graduation

A few weeks ago we celebrated as Nathan got his Master's in Statistics from CMU. It's been quite a year and we're all so proud! It takes a lot of work to renovate a house, take care of a pregnant (then sleep deprived) wife, and spend time with our baby James, all while taking a more than a full load of classes AND doing research. Wow! I guess I should go easier on him... ;)




We were also blessed to have Nathan's parents here for the weekend. They loved spending time with James! Harry and Nathan of course had to work on the house by cutting down a tree in our back yard. Kathy and I, on the other hand, enjoyed an outing to the mall (with James in tow).






What's next for Nathan? More school!!! I thought he would have a bit of a break this summer but he is just as busy. We're making a point to get our work done during the day and have most evenings and weekends together. It has been a wonderful summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment