I have to take a break from blogging about Austria to keep Nathan informed about our adventures in Oregon. James was great on the flight out, but I also had my mom to help. I'm pretty confident that with the DVD player and the iPod, James and I will make it back just fine. James loved saying hi to everyone at the airport. Today we got some time with family, and James got to play with his cousins. Braden and James had fun throwing balls up and down the stairs and playing the piano. Then we had a wonderful dinner to say farewell to Uncle Henry and Aunt Cheri as they will be moving to China for 2 years.
Uncle Dave teaching James a thing or two about music.
"Thanks for the yummy orange, Auntie Kathy!"
We love you and miss you , Nathan! Lots of hugs and kisses!!!

James is so cute!
ReplyDelete