Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Slow Start... Fun Afternoon!

Even though my parents have like 3 cars all of them are with my brother in Medford and we have their Tahoe. Since my mom needed it this morning James and I were stuck at home. We made the most of it by getting out into the nice cool weather (low 70's and no humidity!). We started on a walk down the gravel driveway, picked some wheat from the field and then I realized that I was being eaten alive by mosquitos! I don't think James did at all, but I snapped a couple of pictures and we ran back home. We didn't make it farther then the start of the driveway!




James and I were itching (haha) to get out of the house. After his short nap we took him to the playground at my old elementary school. I was surprised we were the only ones there. James was interested in the sprinklers but he wouldn't go run in them!









On our way back home we stopped by the shed to see Judy and her grandkids Aliya and Austen were there too. James really liked the kids and got some coloring and typing lessons from Aliya. It was really cute!


1 comment: