This is how James says pool. He has an amazing memory and if you mention to him once that we're going to the pool, he'll bring it put every now and then until go. A couple of other new words are house and happy. He also is pretty good at identifying the colors blue, yellow, red, and green.
This first picture was from a couple of days ago, but he was pretty excited to play with these ride on cars.
A pretty amazing skill that James just developed is knowing the difference in sizes of things. These nesting blocks were scattered across the room and I noticed him putting them together. At first I didn't think anything of it but as I watched closer he knew if a block was too small and needed another block inside it first. Before long, he had it all back together. He's getting pretty fast at it since he has continued to do it over and over again.
Last night my mom and I babysat my two nephews and they had a lot of fun playing with James.
This post has been all over the place, but back to today's activity: the POOL! There were a lot more kids there then I thought would be, but we had a blast! Braden took a long time to warm up to the big pool, but ended up jumping off the side, putting head under the water, and having a great time. It was great to have (almost) the whole family there! (We miss you Danny, Ali, and Aaliyah!)
No comments:
Post a Comment